PROFILE OF PAMELA R. HERSHINSON
Email: click here to contact
Pamela R. Hershinson is a graduate of New York University and The Catholic University of America Law School in Washington D.C. She concentrates her practice in family law, including litigation and mediation; Social Security disability appeals, and representing clients in cases regarding guardianship, conservatorships, and administration of estates in Probate Court. She also advises her clients in the preparation of Wills and advance directives, which include living wills, appointments of health care representative, and designation of conservator.
Attorney Hershinson represents children in Superior Court as a guardian ad litem and attorney, and represents adults in Probate Court in guardian and conservator matters.
Attorney Hershinson serves as a Special Master, volunteering her time at the Judicial Districts of Hartford, New Britain and Middletown. She is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association, Hartford County Bar Association, and National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR).
Attorney Hershinson has served as a hearing officer for the Connecticut Department of Mental Retardation and Department of Children and Families, and is an Emeritus Board Member of Hartford Interval House, whose mission is to prevent domestic violence.
She is admitted to practice in Connecticut, as well as the U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut, and the U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit.
She is BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for her professionalism and ethics.
· Lawrence v. Lawrence, 92 Conn.App. 212 (2005)
· Ames Department Stores, Inc. v. Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities, 48 Conn.App. 561 (1998), 45 Conn.Sup. 276 (1997)
· In Re James T., 9 Conn.App.608 (1987)
· Martin v. Administrator, Unemployment Compensation, 38 Conn.Sup. 710 (1983)
· Bonilla v. Administrator, 187 Conn. 262 (1982)
· Maloney v. Pac, 183 Conn. 313 (1981).
· Knighton v. Alleyne, 180 Conn.752 (1980)